Prepare for Pregnancy
In this 90 minute class, we will discuss everything you need to know about how to nutritionally prepare for a healthy pregnancy.
Who should attend:
- Women that desire to conceive within the next year
- Women coming off of the birth control pill with intention to conceive
- Women who have had struggles with fertility
- Women who have had past pregnancies, but wish to make changes in their nutrition or supplement plans for next pregnancy
The class will answer the following:
- What should I eat? Foods for fertility and what to avoid.
- What exercise should I do? How the kind of exercise you do can affect your fertility.
- What supplements should I take and when should I start taking them? There are so many options! Let’s talk about supplement quality and what specific nutrients are key if you are stopping the pill.
- What environmental pollutants do I need to be cautious of when I am trying to conceive? We live in a toxic world and can only avoid so much.
- How might my mental emotional state (and stress!) affect my ability to conceive? The mind has powerful influence over the physical body. We’ll talk about and share resources for prepping your mind for a healthy, happy, pregnancy.
PLUS discussion time to make sure all of your questions are answered about how best to prepare your body to grow a healthy baby!
Phew…that’s a lot to cover in 90 minutes!
Participants are encouraged to bring current prenatal support supplements for label reading review.
Class is limited to 8 participants in order to ensure each participant receives individual attention within the group setting. While we believe partners play an equal role in fertility, the class is limited to female participants. We encourage you to share what you learn in class with your partner!
View upcoming class dates here.