The health of the gut is the foundation for the health of the body as a whole. Concerns such as diarrhea, constipation, colitis, and reflux are common in today’s society. The food you eat plays a large role in the health and function of the digestive tract. Did you know that there can often be imbalances in bacteria or digestive integrity that can be an underlying reason for symptoms or even chronic health conditions? Natural solutions to many of these common ailments are available.
I work with each person as in individual to determine underlying causes of digestive health concerns, often using specialty testing methods such as comprehensive stool analysis, SIBO breath testing, or food sensitivity testing.
Some of the conditions I work with include:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Esophageal reflux (GERD) or heartburn
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Candida/Yeast Overgrowth
- Celiac disease
- Leaky Gut (Increased Intestinal Permeability)
- Gallbladder health
- Bloating, cramping, abdominal pain