Summer is winding down. Labor day has come and gone. There’s a slight chill to the air and it’s time to get back on track with fall routines. What better time to do a cleanse!
Here’s the info for the cleanse, I’d love to have you join me!
Kick-off Fall: 21-day Whole Body Cleanse : Initial meeting on Saturday September 7th, 2pm. Cleanse start date to be individually determined.
What are the benefits of cleansing?
We are continually exposed to harmful substances all the time in our diet (pesticides, microbes, and metals) and the air we breathe. Our bodies do a pretty great job on a daily basis of eliminating toxin exposure. Cleansing is a strategy that helps support your body’s natural ability to rid itself of toxins.
Potential benefits of this program:
• Combat seasonal allergies
• Identify food sensitivities
• Food cravings decreased or eliminated
• Weight loss (last group cleanse had greatest loss was 11.8 pounds/3 weeks and average weight loss: 2 pounds/week)
• Increased energy and focus
• Improved sleep
• Better bowel habits
• Learn how to eat real food
• Rejuvenation from the inside out
What do I eat?
Your cleansing program will include specific foods from the major food groups: vegetables, fruits, protein sources including vegetarian and non vegetarian sources, grains, and oils. In addition to eating a diet that is not only filling and satisfying, you will be supplementing your diet with protein and herbs that support the bodys ability to detoxify and cleanse. This includes liver and bowel support. It involves eating whole foods that are packed with nutrients that can help boost the activity of the enzymes and nourish the body’s most important detoxifying organs—the liver, the lungs, the kidneys, and the colon—so they can do their jobs better and more efficiently.
Why 21 days?
21 days is the time the body needs to desensitize from any outside food allergens and create new habits. Shorter programs can be a quick jumpstart, but may not provide the lasting benefits or insights gained from doing a 21 day cleanse.
What do I receive and what is the cost?
You will receive:
• All supplements for the duration of the program and recipe booklet
• Four, hour long group consultation and education sessions
• Pre and post cleanse body composition analysis. The body composition scale uses foot-to-foot BIA technology (Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis) to measure fat mass, fat free mass, fat %, total body water, BMR and Desirable Ranges.
• Cost is $295
• Add resting metabolic rate analysis (to be scheduled separately): Resting metabolic rate (RMR) determines your bodys caloric needs based on your energy expenditure measured from your breath. The RMR test takes approximately 10 minutes to complete in the office.
• Add food sensitivity testing and initial 30 minute one on one consultation for a completely customized cleanse experience. This must be scheduled and completed by August 30th. Food sensitivity tests for antigens to 154 foods. Our 30 minute individual session will tailor the cleanse to your individual health needs.
|Group Cleanse||Group Cleanse +RMR||Group Cleanse Cleanse + RMR +Food Sensitivity Analysis and Individual Pre-Cleanse Session|
|Includes supplements, sessions, body composition analysis||Includes group cleanse, plus RMR analysis||Includes group cleanse, RMR analysis, 154 item food sensitivity testing and pre-cleanse individual consultation|
How Do I Sign up?
Group size limited to 10. Sign up deadline is August 30th! Call to sign up 773-472-0560 or email me for more info!
I am really looking forward to this group session and feeling excited to take on fall!