Dr. Kelly Simms ND, CNS, FABNE
For inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nutrient deficiencies found in women on birth control, quoted on HUM blog
- Beginners guide to far infrared sauna, quoted on Everyday Health
- Potential health benefits of infrared sauna, quoted on Everyday Health
- Natural remedies for rosacea, acne, and dry skin, quoted in Prevention
- Natural ways to improve memory and concentration, quoted in Better
- What is Naturopathic Medicine? Guest on "NoBS Wellness" Podcast
Professional speaking, writing, and advisory
"Environmental Impact on Fertility and Preconception Health," 1 hour CE talk, April 2019, Wisconsin Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP) Annual Conference
Nutritional factors in celiac disease, journal article author, NDNR
Local media collaborations
- John Grafft- Chicago Realtor, he highlights local small businesses on his social media! It was a pleasure sharing both personal and professional stories with John.
Why collaborate with Dr. Simms?
Naturopathic medicine is a distinct system of primary health care that addresses the root causes of illness and promotes health and healing using natural therapies. These therapies are often referred to as “alternative” or “complementary” in reference to the conventional healthcare model. Naturopathic physicians (ND's) integrate standard medical diagnostics with a broad range of natural therapies. ND's are the only medical specialty that goes to four years of medical school and residency to specialize in natural medicine.
In addition to holding a doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Simms is a Certified Nutrition Specialist® professional. A Certified Nutrition Specialist® (CNS) is a nutrition practitioner or a person who uses nutrition therapy to address health needs. She successfully completed the Certification Board for Nutrition Specialists (CBNS) examination on science-based nutrition therapy. This certification is only available for advanced (masters or above) degree holders in medicine or nutrition from an accredited university.
Dr. Simms one of few naturopathic physicians that are Board Certified in Naturopathic Endocrinology. Her practice focuses on endocrinology and she has achieved status as a Fellow of the Board of Naturopathic Endocrinology (FABNE). This certification allows her to treat a variety of endocrine disorders as a specialist.