Women’s health doesn’t have to be complicated.
I partner with my patients to create individualized plans that go beyond the band-aid one size fits all approach. We work with your body, instead of covering up symptoms, to get to the root cause and train your body into a better way of being.
Conditions that are a good fit for us to work on together are:
- Preconception planning
- Natural support when undergoing reproductive assistance
- PMS or PMDD
- Irregular periods
- Heavy periods
- Painful periods
- Abnormal PAP smear
- Thyroid disorders
In-person and virtual. I work with women in- person in my Chicago office, Vital Origins Integrative Health. I also see women virtually across the country.
Here’s what to expect in the Initial + Three visit structure:
- Initial visit- Gather Information:
- Initial 60 minute visit (90 minutes for infertility cases) where we will comprehensively review your health history, order any new labs, and discuss nutrition and supplement changes to make. You will leave this visit with a plan that includes nutrition, supplements, lab recommendations, lifestyle modification, and any referrals to get you started.
- Comprehensive lab review for your most recent labs with other providers for labs done within the last year
- Review of your current medications checking for interactions with supplements
- Review of your current supplements with the goal to streamline your list to be purposeful and effective
- Online membership portal access for direct messaging between appointments and secure record keeping of labs and visit recommendations
- + Three follow- up visits- Three follow up appointments to be scheduled over the next 6 months. After the initial session, we will need to make sure you are making progress. Each visit has a specific purpose. First is to refine your plan based on labs and initial progress, second is to chart the progress you’ve made and fine tune, then we reevaluate and create long term plans
- Refine: The first follow up is scheduled for four weeks after your initial visit. At the first follow up, we go through your lab results and progress so far.
- Progress: After the first follow up, the second follow up appointment discusses your changes on the treatment plan.
- Long term plans and reevaluation: follow up three is for fine tuning and making sure we’ve addressed all of your concerns. By this visit , we would see you well on your way to problem resolution, and also have a sustainable roadmap to implement going forward.
- After the initial + three we will move to a la carte pricing for ongoing care
- Additional benefits:
- One complimentary infrared sauna session (local patients)
- Body composition analysis (local patients)
- HSA/FSA friendly receipt provided for you to self submit to your insurer for visit fees and any specialty lab tests.
Get started today, on your own, with my course. I created the Fertility Formula so women would have easy access to a comprehensive fertility program. This program is for women who may be trying to conceive for the first time or those that may have encountered difficulty. Learn more about the Fertility Formula here.