Many health conditions my have their roots in hormone balance. Hormones generally refer to sex hormones (including estrogen, progesterone and testosterone), thyroid hormone, and adrenal hormones.
Some common conditions that may be improved with balancing these three hormonal systems include:
- Irregular periods or absence of menstruation
- Heavy or painful periods
- Perimenopausal symptoms: hot flash, night sweats, mood changes, vaginal dryness
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Cycle irregularities following birth control use
- Fatigue or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Brain fog or memory issues
- Low libido
- Weight gain/trouble losing weight
- Autoimmune disease
- Mood disorders
A real-time look at your hormone levels. To properly and accurately determine how to best help you achieve your optimal state of hormonal health, we will assess your hormone levels and make recommendations based on both your symptoms and lab results.
Everything is connected. When addressing hormones and underlying hormonal issues, it’s important to recognize the interconnectedness of these three systems. The health of your hormones is both a reflection of and a cause of the state of your health. Hormones affect your overall well-being, how you age, your quality of life and your ability to prevent disease.