Through her practice and her unwavering commitment to natural women’s health, Dr. Simms supports patients at all stages of their preconception planning. This may include optimizing fertility or discussing infertility.
Some of these symptoms and areas include:
- Preconception planning for women with no known health concerns and planning to conceive.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Issues with ovulation
- Egg quality
- Support for reproductive assistance
- History of miscarriage
- Related issues and symptoms also include:
- Low energy
- Weight gain/inability to lose weight
- Thyroid disorders
- Insomnia and other sleep-related challenges
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Acne or other skin problems
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Heavy and/or irregular periods
- Consistently high stress levels
An approach that focuses on you. Dr. Simms will closely and carefully look at your symptoms and medical history. She will order relevant lab testing, as needed. A customized combination of lifestyle and dietary/nutritional adjustments can and do go a long way in alleviating symptoms and aiding in addressing the underlying cause(s) of your condition.
Results-focused, results-oriented. Ultimately, Dr. Simms seeks the same results that her patients seek. The goal of this process is change, and positive, lasting change at that. At each step of the way, results are reviewed and re-visited, and ongoing adjustments are made in a collaborative, focused manner.
Get Started. Dr. Simms offers in person and virtual visits.
Dr. Simms' fertility course, the Fertility Formula, is a comprehensive fertility program for women who may be trying to conceive for the first time or those that may have encountered difficulty. Learn more about the Fertility Formula.