Spring is just around the corner! We welcome warmer temperatures and lighter foods. After being cooped up indoors trying to keep warm, start to get out and enjoy the sun! Doing a seasonal cleanse can be a great way to ease your transition into the new season. Although this program is always available– special pricing ends April 30th!
Program details: 21 day cleanse with whole foods, liver support, digestive support, and coaching!
You will receive:
- Initial 30 -minute cleanse focused consultation ($95)
- Weekly 15- minute coaching sessions for three weeks (in office or phone/Skype, $150)
- Cleanse kit ($240) which includes plant based protein, fiber, liver support and digestive support.
- Resting metabolic rate analysis ($95)
- Pre- and post- body mass analysis
- A fresh outlook for spring!
$450 (total value $580)
- What do I eat? You will be eating from a specific food list that will be discussed at your initial visit. The foods included on this list are proteins from beans, fish, lean meats, vegetables, fruits, grains, oils and nuts/seeds. You will be eliminating common allergens, such as gluten, corn, soy, dairy, eggs, and citrus fruits. At your initial visit, we will discuss other foods to enjoy or avoid.
- What are the items in the cleanse kit? Bio Cleanse Functional Food and protein, cleanse capsules to support liver and detoxification, fiber to maintain bowel regularity, and greens powder for vitamin and mineral support. Also, a shaker bottle for travel and recipe booklet.
- Will I be fasting? No. You will be eating whole foods, that you prepare, and taking the items in the kit, as above.
- Is this vegan? The program can be modified to comply to any current dietary restrictions including vegetarian or vegan diets. The cleanse products are vegetarian.
- What results will I see? Most people experience improved digestion, increased energy, better sleep, weight loss (if desired), decreased food cravings, and motivation to stick with a whole foods based eating plan.
- What is the timeline? First we will schedule your initial hour session which includes resting metabolic rate testing and discussion time. During that visit we will discuss the cleanse details and talk about what to expect over the first week. In your three subsequent visits, we will discuss your progress and make modifications as necessary. At the end of the program, we will see how your body has changed with body composition analysis.
- What if I miss a visit? Your program includes three consecutive weekly visits after your initial visit. The three visits must be used in the 21 day cleanse time frame.
- Do you have payment plans? Payment plans may be available and can be discussed at your initial visit.
- I have more questions, can you answer them? If you have additional questions, please schedule a free 15 minute consultation.
Schedule today by calling my office: 773-472-0560!