Did you know that the eggs that will be fertilized begin developing in your ovaries about three months before conception occurs?
The three month window before you conceive is your opportunity to set yourself up for next-level fertility.
The Fertility Formula is based on over a decade of clinical experience working with women to improve their fertility. In the Fertility Formula, we will provide the education you crave about how to formulate the perfect pregnancy.
Stop stressing about the process and feel ready for pregnancy.
Why the Fertility Formula?
As I set out to become pregnant for the first time, I was struck by the lack of great resources for women that are trying to conceive for the first time. I wanted a manual to tell me what I should do to get my body in the best health possible before I became pregnant. When I realized that this manual didn’t exist, I developed a formula for women to follow to not only learn how and what to eat, but also how to learn about their hormones and bodies.
I am the proud mother of two children who conceived easily and went on to have amazing birth experiences. I’ve been working as a physician for almost a decade with women of all ages to help balance their hormones and believe in their bodies. My years of practice have taught me that although no two women are exactly alike when it comes to balancing hormones and conceiving, there is a basic formula that lays the foundation for success.
The Fertility Formula is for you if….
- You would like to reset your nutrition habits to enhance fertility
- You would like to learn about how your hormones work so you can understand your body and achieve pregnancy
- You are coming off birth control pills for the first time with intention to conceive
- You feel like you aren’t sure how to navigate this “we’re trying” process
- You feel frustrated by the lack of information available to you about preconception planning
- You have been through fertility treatments without success
Not for you if….
- You want to keep googling your symptoms and taking lots of supplements without guidance
- You are unwilling to change your diet
- You have a negative mindset
- You feel like you have nothing left to learn about fertility and preconception strategies
We want you to begin your fertility education today. Sign up below to begin.
A healthy pregnancy and an empowered mama leads to healthier generations. By investing the time to learn about nutrition and your body before you become pregnant, you will influence your children’s health and the health of future generations.
Imagine feeling prepared when you visit your doctor because you’re in control of your body and hormones.
Imagine the feeling of having a pregnancy where you know what food is best for you and what supplements you should take.
Imaging the worry about all the “what-if’s” being lifted away because of your awareness and knowledge.